By CPAs - For CPAs
Tech Advisors was founded by CPAs for CPAs, and offers clients the unique experience of working with technicians who specialize in your field.
Managed IT for
Certified Public Accountants
Tech Advisors provides accounting firms with a fully hosted and managed solution designed to successfully meet the complexities of federal, state and local compliances, manage the demands of information technology infrastructure, and reduce the threat of cyberattack and data breaches.
What makes Tech Advisors the best choice for an accounting firm?
We are a company founded by CPAs for CPAs. Nobody else understands the mission critical demands placed on I.T., or can apply the right combination of resources to make technology work for you.
The Tech Advisors team has extensive experience in hosting and supporting a broad range of tax and financial reporting software applications such as: Wolters Kluwer (CCH Solutions), Thomson Reuters (CS Professional Suite), Intuit (QuickBooks Enterprise, Lacerte Tax, QuickBooks Premier, ProSeries), Sage Accounting, DrakeSoftware, OfficeTools Workspace, and more.
We are Corporate Partners with the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA), Delaware Association of Certified Public Accountants (DSCPA), and the Washington Association of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA).
Request a Quote
Work in the Cloud
We deliver managed secure, scalable cloud hosting for all major tax software and financial reporting systems. Count on Tech Advisors to be your complete technology resource, including:
- Customized Cloud Portal for your Firm
- Microsoft 365 License Management
- QuickBooks Hosting – Intuit® Authorized Provider
- Fully Compliant with GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, SSAE 16
- Secure Remote Access
- Hosting for Email, Calendars
- Written Information Security Plans (WISP)
- Advanced cybersecurity (dark web monitoring, phishing protection, vulnerability assessments, and staff training)
Tech Advisors client since 2014
In terms of technology, my business is unique in that I can’t have any downtime during tax season. It’s just not possible. And I trust them that that’s not going to happen. The last thing I worry about in this business right now is my technology situation.
Tax Software Hosting Expertise:
Our in-depth experience in tax software means we have a deeper appreciation of the processes, timing and deadline-centric requirements being made at your firm every day. We are experts in all accounting and tax systems, including:
Thomson Reuters (CS Professional Suite)
- UltraTax CS
- Practice CS
- Accounting CS
- FileCabinet CS
- Fixed Assets CS
- Creative Solutions Accounting
- Checkpoint Tools for PPC
- Smart Practice Aids
Wolters Kluwer (CCH Solutions):
- Prosystem fx™ Engagement
- Prosystem fx™ TAX
- Prosystem fx™ Planning
- Prosystem fxt™ Knowledge Coach
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Lacerte tax
- QuickBooks Premier
- Intuit ProSeries
- Sage Accounting
- Office Tools Workspace™
Data security and protection is an essential part of a complete I.T. management program. We build and manage systems that meet the compliance requirements of all key federal and local data security laws and regulations, including:
- GLBA – Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Federal)
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Federal)
- HITECH – Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (Federal)
- CJIS – Criminal Justice Information Services (Federal)
- FedRAMP Ready (Federal)
- FISMA Ready (Federal)
- SOC 1 & SOC 2 Industry Compliance
- 201-CMR-17 – Massachusetts Personal Data Breach Laws (State)
- New York SHIELD Act (State)
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (European)
IT Articles & News for CPA Firms
Cyber criminals are constantly seeking to access...
Although compliance laws exist to protect both...
Request a Quote