Fifth annual list honors leading MSSP, MDR and SOCaaS Cybersecurity companies worldwide…
Tech Advisors (https://tech-adv.com), a leading cybersecurity company and technology solution provider for small to mid-sized businesses, has been named to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021 (http://www.msspalert.com/top 250), published by After Nines Inc.
The list and research identifies and honors the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fifth-annual list and research report track the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“We’re very pleased to have been named to this prestigious list,” said Konrad Martin, CEO of Tech Advisors. He added, “We are grateful for After Nines Inc. for the important work they do in providing research and insights into the ever-increasingly important world of infrastructure protection and are glad to be listed among others in our industry who also work to provide protection against the increasing threats that businesses face from cyber criminals. We congratulate the other companies also named to this list.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate Tech Advisors on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware and supply chain cyber attacks, the MSSP Alert readership and community continues to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware (89%) incidents.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with our 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOC as a service (76%), XDR (67%), cyber talent as a service (43%) and cloud security posture management (41%).